RaDaR has been carefully designed to help you detect tumor DNA in the blood with exceptional sensitivity and specificity
- Increased accuracy with a tumor-informed, personalized panel design: RaDaR sequencing assays monitor up to 48 tumor-specific mutations, unique to each patient’s tumor, to help detect circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA)
- Earlier detection with high sensitivity: RaDaR can detect extremely low levels of ctDNA in the blood, with a demonstrated LoD95 = 0.001% VAF. This can give additional time for important treatment management decisions
- Fewer false positives with high specificity: RaDaR has a demonstrated analytical specificity of 100% in validation studies, giving you the confidence that comes from having more reliable results
NeoGenomics has been supporting oncologists and pathologists in their goal to provide patients with the best care possible since 2002.
LoD95 = limit of detection, working at a confidence of 95%; VAF = variant allele fraction.
A tumor-informed approach, unique and personalized to each patient
RaDaR begins with whole-exome sequencing (WES), which is performed on an individual’s tumor sample to identify mutations specific to that patient. Next, personalized RaDaR next-generation sequencing (NGS) assay panels are designed for each patient based on the mutations identified in their tumor sample.
Age-related somatic mutations in hematopoietic progenitor cells – known as clonal hematopoiesis of indeterminate potential (CHIP) – can lead to false-positive plasma genotyping.
- RaDaR incorporates comprehensive quality control (QC) throughout the workflow, such as the deep sequencing of buffy coat DNA
- This process optimizes MRD specificity and allows for the identification and removal of CHIP or germline mutations
- This ensures that variants are derived from the tumor and not from other sources
RaDaR results are analyzed using an aggregated algorithmic approach to determine MRD results, further reducing false positive results.
RaDaR’s exceptional sensitivity (LoD95 = 0.001% VAF) and specificity (100%) minimize the risks of false-negative ctDNA detection and help ensure that patients receive the right treatment plan for their individual needs.
The RaDaR workflow has five fundamental steps
How to order a RaDaR test
NeoGenomics prides itself on its unparalleled customer support team. If you have questions regarding test information, specimen requirements, turnaround times, test add-on, and test results, please feel free to reach out to a Client Services Advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.776.5907, option 3.
Online Ordering streamlines and simplifies your test-ordering process into a single time-saving, easy-to-use experience.
PAPER ORDER FORMS
Complete a RaDaR test requisition form.
New to NeoGenomics? Call the NeoGenomics Client Services team at 866.776.5907 and press 3 to set up an account.
Get started with RaDaR
Contact us to order a RaDaR test.