High confidence in results
High specificity means confidence that a positive result is truly positive.
- Often tests sacrifice specificity to achieve high sensitivity; RaDaR has been designed to balance these two features
- RaDaR’s unique approach to MRD testing allows for exceptional specificity. The RaDaR workflow:
- Filters out clonal hematopoiesis of indeterminate potential (CHIP) and germline mutations in the custom assay
- Uses an aggregated, algorithmic approach for MRD result determination to reduce false positive results with every test
- Includes a built-in quality control (QC) process to reduce errors
Get started with RaDaR
Contact us to order a RaDaR test.